1. National Manuscript Centre The manuscripts kept here are the best story-tellers of our treasure, preserved to the present day.
2. Revaz Gabriadze Puppet Theatre An unusual performance in an unusual theatre. This is a place where a puppet play is staged just for adults and one man is the playwright, director, artist and musical director all at the same time
3. Any Bookstore Book consultants will provide you with information about recently published works, which has been written by Georgian writers and modern literature novelties translated into Georgian.
4. The Free and Agricultural Universities A good example how one man’s good will can create all conditions for youth to gain an excellent education without needing to leave the country.
5. Georgian Cloisonné Enamel Studio You can make a remarkable journey into Georgian enamel history and check out how these beautiful items of jewelry are made.