Your Wine Experience and Memories for a Lifetime!
If you are a wine enthusiast, a couple looking for a romantic getaway, or a group in search of outdoor adventure, this is the best place to go! Château Mukhrani is one of the must-visit venues to get a fascinating insight into the traditions and secrets of Georgian wine-making, blended with remarkable stories about the Georgian royal family. Situated 25 minutes from Tbilisi it is the first Georgian Château. Fabulous castle and cellars, wonderful gardens and vineyards made Chateau Mukhrani world-renowned.
Wine Tour Highlights
• Visit the royal castle, garden and unique cellars
• Learn about the history of the Georgian Royal family Estate
• Discover the Chateau’s art of winemaking
• Stroll through the vineyards
• Visit the Winery
• Taste a range of local dishes in our restaurant “Samepo Marani 1878”.
Extra Special Services
• Culinary Master Classes
• Churchkhela making
• Bread baking in traditional clay oven
• Chacha distillation
• Khinkali making
• Riding tours on English and Arabian horses.
Chateau Mukhrani Events
Chateau Mukhrani is providing the full management of the events. We offer a variety of options tailored to any gathering:
• Weddings and other private parties
• Business meetings
• Corporate and MICE events.
This is a Place You Should Visit!
Reservations: Tel.: +995 595 99 13 14/15/16; | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org