Georgian Fitness Group Opens the First World Class Multifunctional Fitness Club in Tbilisi
IInternational premium fitness brand “World Class” is expecting the opening of its first branch in Tbilisi Philharmonic concert center’s building by mid-Fall, 2017.
Panoramic views from the 4th floor of the building where premium fitness club is positioned (with total area of 1300 sqm) is being offered to shortlisted organizations.
History of World Class starts from Scandinavia back in 1983. Since then the brand has been expanding to Europe and Central Asia. Presently World Class has 84 fitness clubs throughout the world.
“World Class Georgia” is owned by ‘‘Georgian Fitness Group’’ – a Georgian company founded by private investments aiming to develop the fitness industry in Georgia and throughout entire Caucasus.
The first fitness club’s investment equals USD 3,000,000. Opening of four more clubs is planned.
Exclusive location, building of Tbilisi Philharmonic Concert Center was chosen by “Georgian Fitness Group” for the first branch. Club’s Unique Concept was developed considering the specifics and location of the historical building.
Lots of construction works needed to be provided to reconstruct the building after being unexploited for decades. Completely New roofing as well as utility networks and new elevators have been installed. multifunctional Outdoor Sports zone will be available around the building.
“World Class”, a premium fitness center positioned on 1300 sqm area offers you a wide range of premium class fitness experiences:
• Team of internationally certified trainers to conduct training processes and elaborate recommendations in order to let you achieve the best results. Our trainers are certified by world-famous fitness organisations, e.g.: World Class (Europe), Les Mills (United Kingdom), Romana’s Pilates (USA), AntiGravity® (USA), TechnoGym (Italy);
• Premium Gym equipped with cutting-edge TechnoGym technologies throughout all exercise areas;
• Wide range of group activities by leading fitness brand from New Zealand – Les Mills. The program is being issued in 15,000 fitness clubs and 100 countries worldwide, with an update applied every 3 months.
• Exclusive individual and group programs, including Body & Mind: AntiGravity® and Romana’s Pilates;
• Fitness café, lounge zone and Nike sports shop;
• Comfortable locker rooms, solarium and sauna with a panoramic view;
• Mobile application to manage all your fitness data; available on iOS and Android systems.
• Parking zone for further comfort.
World Class Georgia’s pre-selling has already started, for further information please, contact us: *8888